Even during these uncertain times, many students expressed their wish to spend a semester abroad at one of SRH University Heidelberg’s partner universities next year. From the 16th to 19th November, 2020, the International Office held its first Virtual Global Study Abroad Fair.
Every day, presentations and Q&A sessions on each of SRH University Heidelberg’s partner universities helped the students learn more about the possibilities offered for a semester abroad. Several incoming exchange students currently studying at SRH University Heidelberg had the opportunity to present their home university and give a greater insight into the student life there.
This event was also the opportunity for students in the School of Business to learn more about double degrees and MBAs offered with partner universities in South Korea, Spain, USA, UK and France.
Six students, both current and former exchange students, have been awarded a small prize from the International Office for their particularly outstanding presentations:
- Julian, former outgoing student to University of Stavanger, Norway
- Nikita, current incoming student from Lomonosov Moscow State University, Russia
- Dennis, former outgoing student to Butler University, USA
- Khanh, future incoming student from Vietnam National University HCMC, Vietnam
- Tom, former incoming student from Bournemouth University, UK
- Julian, former outgoing student to Deakin University, Australia
SRH University Heidelberg warmly thanks all presenters for their participation and their help in the organisation of this digital event. The university is very proud of its network and of the successful collaboration with each partner university around the globe.
Find an interactive world-map here to explore our broad partner universities’ network.